Shine, Glimmer, Glow!
For teen ladies 12-17 years
For Adult women 18+
Our personal development classes cover everything from public speaking to giving a firm handshake to runway techniques and photogrpahy movement. Classes are designed to help each student build on their own God given talents, develop their own sense of style and become a self-confident young woman. This is the perfect class for anyone who struggles with self-esteem. In the world of modeling, you’ll need more than just a pretty face. You have to have “people skills” to carry yourself through an audition or casting. We teach our models that they have to be just as great at acting and “small talk” as they are on the runway or in front of a camera. Many young women have been hugely successful in job interviews and college entry interviews because of their coaching at Halo. Classes meet Wednesdays at 7:30 PM. Shine Glimmer GLow is a seven week course and is $495. Payment options are available. Please email HaloAgency@yahoo.com to request a registration form and a class schedule.
What will I learn Shine, Glimmer, Glow?
- Inner beauty: Take off your mask and be yourself
- Body Image: How you see yourself vs. how God sees you
- Body analysis: The right clothes for your body!
- Wardrobing instruction: The right outfit to wear to an audition!
- Humility and Confidence. Finding the fine line.
- Natural makeup application
- Runway movement and walking critiques. Runway turns and projection
- Photography skills. The right angle for your face. Professoinal posing vs. cheesy posing?
- Practice photo session with a professional photographer
- Interviewing skills. How to give a firm handshake and make eye contact.
A Little Lace with the Denim:
Pre-teen Program Girls ages 8-12
Our pre-teen program is designed to help young girls take on the transition to a confident young lady. Pre-teen classes are a blast, covering everything from skincare to handling peer pressure, in a small group environment. Classes meet Wednesdays at 6:30 PM. A Little Lace with Denim meets for seven weeks and is $495. Payment options are available.
What will I learn in A Little Lace with the Denim?
- Building Confidence and Character
- Peer Pressure & Making the right choices
- Auditioning for the Camera: How to Slate
- The right look for you: Outfit selections!
- Runway techniques for kids: turning, projection and posture
- Poise: Walk like a lady
- Basic acting: TV commercials, scene reads and improvisation!
- Mind your manners! Focus exercises to help young ladies take direction while on a shoot
Ages 13 and up
Our male modeling program is designed to help male models learn the business. Modeling is more than a handsome face. Male models need to know how to take direction, move in front of a camera and walk the runway. Our Male Models class is designed to teach men special strategies and techniques for stage and camera. Classes meet once a week for six weeks. Call for class times.
Connect NYC is for models with potential beyond the Savannah market. For models interested in the NY, LA or European markets, Connect NYC may be a good choice.
Connect NYC is designed especially for fashion models, male and female, wanting to work in a market outside of Savannah. The NYC trip is by invitation only, meaning all Connect NYC participants must pass an audition prior to being invited to the event. Contact Halo if you want to audition.